Commendations and Good Deeds

Pinned to every local noticeboard in Ithron. (Anyone can read this from a local fisherman to the Primate of Abraxis)
Forum rules
Pinned to every local noticeboard in Ithron. (Anyone can read this from a local fisherman to the Primate of Abraxis)
Benfbs93
Membership No:
Branch: Bristol
Main character profession/calling: Master Mercenary (Captain)
Secondary character profession/calling: Journeyman Physician

Re: Commendations and Good Deeds

Post by Benfbs93 » 26 Mar 2019, 00:26

Jerusalem previous of the school of enchanters now necromancy, Lady Eleanor of the Griffin Order, Guild Protector El, High Father Deckard Cain, Lucius of the school of Demonology, Jack Fletcher, Archmage Alton, Sir William of the Grey Order. All solid people for various reasons, ain't got many bad words to say about them which considering they are frequent adventurers is kinda surprising. Good fighters, good people and logical thinkers.
Baronet Fletch Haveagull
Guild Enforcer of the Mercenary Guild
Champion of Earl Severus of Aqua Sulis
Brizzle based

"I am always willing to be reasonable, until I have to be unreasonable. Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."

Archmage
Official PoP
Membership No:
Branch: Nottingham
Main character profession/calling: Master - Thaumaturgist

Post by Archmage » 26 Mar 2019, 21:41

I bring two names, one fallen one still with us. One whom I remember with honour, who stood in front of me at the risk of his life, the other a name that may well not be known to many, but whom has served Ithron, Mordenhead, his House and his people with skill and has not as far as I can see been given much public acclaim.

Quallan, Dwarven Runesmith, who lived and fought and died with Honour. Slain several years ago, fighting a Dracoliche at the entrance to a camp. He stood like a bastion, while High Father John Nada of Crowa invoked his Ladies name to final battle.

Master Elduin, Elven Enchanter and resident of the Mordenhead area. Quiet, but resolute. It was a pleasure to read the references for his advancement to the rank of Master and to stand with him nigh a year ago in Lanshore.

Archmage Alton
Robert Sheen
Master Thaumaturgist
Archmage of Ithron

Posts prior to 10/06/2019 were Alton Mistridge

garratt89
Membership No: Pl0601
Branch: Plymouth
Main character profession/calling: Journeyman Alchemist

Post by garratt89 » 26 Mar 2019, 22:57

Defender Gwynfryn of Rolbor and Mother Wisdom of vleybor for enabling an agreement abroad to be struck. Father Militant Max for a strong shield brother in battle and in peace
Lucius Valerius, for his defence against the Shardan Arts.
Cadence and Edgar- well someone has to put up with me.
Evelyn Hirst
Journeyman Alchemist and Enthusiastic Trader

House Charlecote
Through Valour We Triumph

TimC
Membership No: BA0239
Branch: Bath
Main character profession/calling: Master - Demonologist
Secondary character profession/calling: Noble

Post by TimC » 27 Mar 2019, 00:40

For those that have named me Intha k you. I merely try to do my job.

Myself I have too many to name in but one posting. So i will merely commend anyone that i have interactsd with and not told to get in the sea.
Sir Lucius Valerius, Baronet Bogwater
Master Demonologist
Freeman of Spindlestone
Hero of Aquae Sulis

'You're welcome'

(OOC:all posts prior to 29/08/2016 by Barry Pox)
Bath Branch LO
BA0239)

louhulbert
Membership No: ED0973
Branch: Edinburgh
Secondary character profession/calling: Kindred - Crowa

Post by louhulbert » 30 Mar 2019, 20:28

I’d like to commend Mr Bowerstone of the Alchemists guild for his bravery and determination in the fight against heretics today. He’s only what, an apprentice alchemist? and a wonderfully fearless adventurer.

Also, the physician there today - Merry? Mary? I didn’t hear your name properly, but you were so bloody good. You kept us all alive, and you did a decent job trying to save my face!
Captain Freyja Rains,

Wife of Lord Kurn Rains, of Hightide,
1/4 of the Sisterhood of Sanctuary; ‘Little Bear’,
Provost in the North,
DunLirron, Lirron.

Reaver91
Membership No: HU0883
Branch: Hull
Main character profession/calling: Journeyman Alchemist
Secondary character profession/calling: Apprentice Scout

Post by Reaver91 » 30 Mar 2019, 23:15

You have my thanks Miss Freyja, you are also a lady I would not want to be on the wrong side of;
You fight with grit and determination.
I too would like to commend Miss Mary of the Physicians guild for her above and beyond work today! I feel she'll make a truly wonderful Doctor one day.

Mr Tavien Bowerstone
Finnian P Skalitz
"Fishy" to the Halflings.
Apprentice of
Baronet Ash Stocktown.
Ex - Fisherman
Trap "Finder"

(Kai Wortley - Hull)
Prior to 6/09 are old PCs

louhulbert
Membership No: ED0973
Secondary character profession/calling: Kindred - Crowa

Post by louhulbert » 21 Apr 2019, 23:23

Apologies for misspelled/unknown names;

Today I adventured with perhaps the most capable party I’ve ever adventured with.

Elias Blackthorn, Feryl, Aidan Dantes and Oz of the Scouts Guild were excellent examples of what a Scout should be - everything I certainly wasn’t as a member of the Scouts Guild!

Sekhemut of the Enchanters, who identified and dealt with threats as soon as he saw them.

SM Demonology, who managed to lift some mind affecting spells from certain folk almost as soon as they were cast.

The Griffin Errant who led the mission, who was an attentive and bold leader. I very much regret that I have forgotten his name!

Merryweather of the physicians, almost any time that I looked for her, she was already healing someone.

Lucius of the mercenaries guild, who beat down a vast number of heretics with little difficulty.

Red Kent of the guards, who fought fearlessly.

Tir, a devotee of the Church of Longstor, whose current rank I have forgotten, who ensured there were always blessed weapons and fought with skill.

Baronet Ash, whose knowledge of languages allowed us to identify heretics in the first place, and kept us informed.

Sir Kurn Rains, who fought bravely and utilised all of his skills, throwing himself fearlessly into the fray.

I was humbled to be amongst such a capable party. Today was most certainly a good day.
Captain Freyja Rains,

Wife of Lord Kurn Rains, of Hightide,
1/4 of the Sisterhood of Sanctuary; ‘Little Bear’,
Provost in the North,
DunLirron, Lirron.

EamonCragg
Membership No: E0900
Main character profession/calling: High Guildsman Mercenary

Post by EamonCragg » 22 Apr 2019, 18:09

Freyja you deserve to be commended yourself holding the line together and generally keeping us in line.

The Griffin Errant with us was named Morcar I believe and I am a Father Militant now.
Morgan Webb

Bastard Son
Konnish Veteran

Formerly: Father Militant Tir aep Galas of Longstor

Avatar picture by Bailey Erikson

DangerNoodle
Membership No: GL0981
Branch: Glasgow
Main character profession/calling: High Mother - Crowa
Secondary character profession/calling: Journeyman Physician

Post by DangerNoodle » 07 May 2019, 13:19

Mo chairde,

If the commendations are still open I would like to commend every brave adventurer who came to the aid of Middale last weeksend!

From the tales I've been told you all gave so much to protect Middale from all the threats - INCLUDING A DRAGON!

Every single one of you have bravery in your blood, strength in your skin, courage in your core! I couldn't be prouder of all of you - don't matter if I met you before or not!

Thank you for giving your all. I hope to meet you all at the Moot this Shielding!

In faith and service,
Mother Carlin Ó Tíghearneigh,
Chaplain of the Griffin Order.
High Mother Carlin Apolinar Ó Tíghearneigh
Primate of Crowa
1/4 of the Sisterhood of Sanctuary; the Lion
J.M. Phys.

🍀 Cabhraíonn fhortún an cróga 🍀

It ain't the size of the dog in the fight that matters; it's the size of the fight in the dog.

EamonCragg
Membership No: E0900
Main character profession/calling: High Guildsman Mercenary

Post by EamonCragg » 15 May 2019, 23:35

I wish to commend all of those adventurers who ventured out with me to face the dark elven and undead forces in Dunlirron recently.

Mother Carlin O Tighearneigh for fearlessly leading us in battle and rousing our spirits with prayers to Crowa when we were almost defeated
Master Rattle for judicious use of his necromantic powers to combat the undead.
Sir Elias Blackrock, for facing down not one but two Knights of Pain in single combat.
Zira the Half Human (easily mistaken for a dark elf himself) for his fervour in battling his kin. I also commend his reverence of Longstor and the hunt.
Dr Locke O'kane, for the usual, and some nice sword work.
The two Crowans who I am not familiar with, i'm sure Mother Carlin can supply names, for steadfastly battling such superior forces with no hesitation.
The apprentice mage who I am also unfamiliar with who although he had little magic to offer was always on hand with a bandage when needed.

To venture against such a foe with such a party was my honour and pleasure.

In faith,
Morgan Webb

Bastard Son
Konnish Veteran

Formerly: Father Militant Tir aep Galas of Longstor

Avatar picture by Bailey Erikson