Any and all information about Werewolves. And Lycanthropy

Pinned to every local noticeboard in Ithron. (Anyone can read this from a local fisherman to the Primate of Abraxis)
Forum rules
Pinned to every local noticeboard in Ithron. (Anyone can read this from a local fisherman to the Primate of Abraxis)
Osrick
Membership No:
Branch: St Helens
Main character profession/calling: High Father - Tralda

Re: Any and all information about Werewolves. And Lycanthropy

Post by Osrick » 13 Jun 2019, 18:16

They cant stand the smell of the herb wolfsbane and will stay clear of you if you're carrying it. My Grandmother told me stories of men who wanted to steal from a sacred garden on Longstor and were caught by the God himself. They were cursed to look like the scavenging dogs they were and as punishment the very plants they wanted to steal became their weakness.

The story is a pretty long one but that's the summary of it

Also if you get bitten by one rub some wolfsbane into the wound and that should clear up any lasting infection.
Vekklian Willowind
High Father Priest of Tralda

St Helens LO

Kahlenda
Membership No: Sh1018
Branch: Sheffield
Main character profession/calling: Guild Senior Physician
Secondary character profession/calling: Apprentice Mercenary

Post by Kahlenda » 13 Jun 2019, 18:28

Osrick wrote:
13 Jun 2019, 18:16
They cant stand the smell of the herb wolfsbane and will stay clear of you if you're carrying it. My Grandmother told me stories of men who wanted to steal from a sacred garden on Longstor and were caught by the God himself. They were cursed to look like the scavenging dogs they were and as punishment the very plants they wanted to steal became their weakness.

The story is a pretty long one but that's the summary of it

Also if you get bitten by one rub some wolfsbane into the wound and that should clear up any lasting infection.
This is is most helpful father willowwind, no thos wolfsbane what is and how does one aquire it?
In character
Gideon Lars
Guild senior Physician

Out of character
(Andrew Ettles, Sheffield SH1018)
"Sweet lets kill s***"
Photo Credit Bailey Erikson

lord dollery
Membership No:
Branch: Tees Valley
Main character profession/calling: Master Mercenary (Captain)
Secondary character profession/calling: Kindred - Crowa

Post by lord dollery » 21 Jun 2019, 02:32

Kahlenda wrote:
13 Jun 2019, 17:58
Whoever said he would be the one out of control? My reasons are my own but surfice to say, while i welcome any and all information he can provide, in persuot of my goal i would rather not have him anywhere near me.
And what exactly is your goal? Or are you just being unnecessarily vague because it gives you a big hard on?
Captain Brorgar the Bravest Dwarf in Ithron
Son of Brorgan
Of the great Clan Stonesplitter
Kindred of Crowa
Seige Breaker
Streaker of kettles
Butter'er of bread
The Bourbon of the 3 Biscuit-teers

(OOC- Joseph "5 for 5" Dollery TV0115)

Kahlenda

Post by Kahlenda » 21 Jun 2019, 09:56

lord dollery wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 02:32
Kahlenda wrote:
13 Jun 2019, 17:58
Whoever said he would be the one out of control? My reasons are my own but surfice to say, while i welcome any and all information he can provide, in persuot of my goal i would rather not have him anywhere near me.
And what exactly is your goal? Or are you just being unnecessarily vague because it gives you a big hard on?
Ah dwarvish humour!!

No Captain i dont get a "hard on" as you say from being vague, and try actually reading the previous notices sir, i outlined my goal clearly in the firat posts, i wish to collate any all all informastion on "werewolves" ways to cure lycanthropy to prevent ita spread and ways to kill and put down those that need to be put down.

As for this Leo while im sure he must have been a fine ..... Person, and i have no issue wiith using the letters , reports and writings he has left in the guild, i dont like werewolves, i dont trust them, and i would be quite happy to never see another one in my life i think they are disgusting vile creatures. Its my intention to stamp out lycanthropy, is that clear enough for you captain??
In character
Gideon Lars
Guild senior Physician

Out of character
"Sweet lets kill s***"

Halfpint3896
Membership No: ED 0868
Branch: Edinburgh
Main character profession/calling: Guild Senior Scout

Post by Halfpint3896 » 21 Jun 2019, 23:14

Brogar Dwarf funny again.

Zira Wrath-DeCurzon-Liberace-Fist.
Zira Wrath-DeCurzon-Liberace-Fist.
Dragon Rider.
Half dark elf, granted citizenship by way of guild membership.
Guild Senior Scout of Dunlirron.

Dark elf always plan to destroy others. ALWAYS destroy them first.

lord dollery
Membership No:

Post by lord dollery » 21 Jun 2019, 23:25

Kahlenda wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 09:56
Ah dwarvish humour!!

No Captain i dont get a "hard on" as you say from being vague, and try actually reading the previous notices sir, i outlined my goal clearly in the firat posts, i wish to collate any all all informastion on "werewolves" ways to cure lycanthropy to prevent ita spread and ways to kill and put down those that need to be put down.

As for this Leo while im sure he must have been a fine ..... Person, and i have no issue wiith using the letters , reports and writings he has left in the guild, i dont like werewolves, i dont trust them, and i would be quite happy to never see another one in my life i think they are disgusting vile creatures. Its my intention to stamp out lycanthropy, is that clear enough for you captain??
Right'o then son, you don't trust their kind but you're willing to use the letters, reports and writings her left in your Guild, seems a bit hypocritical to me lad.

You don't like werewolves? I get you, i've killed some, made friends with some and just been meh with some, pretty much the same for most intelligent races that are kicking about around here.

I've seen disgusting vile creatures, had the pleasure of meeting some of the vilest, despicable, most heinous cunts that have ever dared the walk this green and pleasant land, and i'll you something, none of them were Werewolves, they don't even come close on the Bastard-Scale I promise you.

You want to cure an illness, stop the spread of a disease that's fine, fucking hats off to you but if you want to commit geneocide against a race because you don't like them, because you think they're vile or disgusting. I'd like to wager Guildsmen that I have seen, met, spoke with and had the pleasure of dining with more Werewolves than you have seen in your life, and the vast majority were far nicer, kinder and more noble than a lot of lawful races I have met around here.

Cure a disease, crack on, you consider a race of intelligent people to be a disease? Then we will have a problem.
Son of Brorgan
Kindred of Crowa
Seige Breaker
Streaker of kettles
Butter'er of bread

Kahlenda

Post by Kahlenda » 22 Jun 2019, 07:07

lord dollery wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 23:25

Right'o then son, you don't trust their kind but you're willing to use the letters, reports and writings her left in your Guild, seems a bit hypocritical to me lad.

Cure a disease, crack on, you consider a race of intelligent people to be a disease? Then we will have a problem.
Hypocrit....? Ahhh you mean someone who makes use of the information availiabke to them?

Do you trust the konn captain? Do you like them? What about bandits? And yet were you to come across a letter written from one to another in the feild would you not use it to aid you?
In character
Gideon Lars
Guild senior Physician

Out of character
"Sweet lets kill s***"

lord dollery
Membership No:

Post by lord dollery » 22 Jun 2019, 11:56

Kahlenda wrote:
22 Jun 2019, 07:07
lord dollery wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 23:25

Hypocrit....? Ahhh you mean someone who makes use of the information availiabke to them?

Do you trust the konn captain? Do you like them? What about bandits? And yet were you to come across a letter written from one to another in the feild would you not use it to aid you?
The answer is no, you absolute fucking idiot.

If you don't trust someone or something, you don't trust their words, their actions or their letters, research and time, to claim you don't trust someone because of their race but then use their words, their intelligence and their research and still claiming you think their vile, disgusting and evil? You can go and drink from a teapot full of shit.
Son of Brorgan
Kindred of Crowa
Seige Breaker
Streaker of kettles
Butter'er of bread