You are herby summonsed to stand trial before a judge, please immediately go to your local Forester or guard so you may be taken to a fair trial for the following accusations :
1. Treason- Attempting to limit the power of a Guild (in this case the Mercenary guild) beyond what the law prescribes.
2. Assault- Attacking bands of adventurers or having others do so on your orders.
3. Corruption- Claiming to be within the Guild of mercenaries to obtain work contracts.
4. Practising Guild secrets- still using skills of the guild despite publicly disavowing yourself of the guild and refusing to pay guild fees.
5. Major theft- it is believed the Redcasta Renegades have stolen the Banner of the Mercs guild from Norham guild hall due to their presence in the area at the time of its disappearance and other factors
6. Insulting/Disrespecting social superiors- The Undercouncil, the General and Baronet Haveagull
7. Ownership of restricted weapons and armour
Signed Magistrate Lunar Fairchild, Master Necromancer and Friend to the Roses.
This Notice also serves as warning for all members of the group calling themselves the Redcasta Renegades. Due to practising guild secrets and carrying both restricted weaponry and armour, without a permit, you are also expected to hand yourselves in to your local Guard or Forester post. If any members do not hand themselves in in a timely manner they will be deemed Outlaws by the authority of the Mercenary Guild Enforcer. Those that do hand themselves in will find leniency at trial.
Aprroved by High Mother Tess Farrier