Crowan scrolls

Pinned to every local church noticeboard.
theboy9690
Membership No:
Branch: Plymouth
Main character profession/calling: Master Blacksmith

Crowan scrolls

Post by theboy9690 » 31 May 2019, 20:05

I am looking for the cost of a few scrolls

Crowan strength (i believe this is what it is called and priests use it as they may not wear armour)

Bless weapon
ones skill is not in who they are but what they do.

So let me make you that something.

Cecil Wraith

Jamie Mac
Membership No:
Branch: Bristol
Main character profession/calling: High Father - Crowa
Secondary character profession/calling: Apprentice Physician

Re: Crowan scrolls

Post by Jamie Mac » 31 May 2019, 23:20

Cecil, the costs that would have to be repaid to the church would be in the order of perhaps eight crowns for a charged scroll of bless weapon and twice that for a charged scroll of strength.

The time to inscribe and dedicate such scrolls would be a little under two months and six months respectively. These can, of course, only be cast by other members of the faith.

Strength is a very powerful blessing that the Lady of Blades grants us, so the person creating the scroll would have to quest faithfully for her approval to complete the process, such is the magnitude of the attempt.

I would not count creating a charged scroll of strength as being the most efficient use of time in prayer, merely for the sake of having such a power in emergencies as it is so specific.

If your wish for this additional endurance were for a particularly important endeavour then it would be noticeably easier to seek the blessing from a priest in person, instead, if one was available.

If there is further complexity or importance to your request that I've overlooked then please let me know.

In faith,
High Father Harry Campion of Crowa
First Sword
House Charlecote

Posts before 14/04/18: Accolon, Templar Order, Knight Marshal, The Seneschal

theboy9690
Membership No:
Branch: Plymouth
Main character profession/calling: Master Blacksmith

Re: Crowan scrolls

Post by theboy9690 » 03 Jun 2019, 08:47

The strength was due to me standing with a griffen knight who called upon a miracle and was unable to wear armour, as she was unable to be assisted at that time is my belief. it is more for a large gathering.
ones skill is not in who they are but what they do.

So let me make you that something.

Cecil Wraith