Farewell to Primate of Karach

Pinned to every local church noticeboard.
ShaunL
Membership No: NW0470
Branch: Norwich
Main character profession/calling: High Father - Longstor

Farewell to Primate of Karach

Post by ShaunL » 27 Aug 2019, 10:21

For those dat no noe, Primate of Karach Tylyra Stone have retired from adventurin.

I don't fink she is akchooly dead but not noe how it work.

A Hulda of Karach met our party juss as we gettin reddy to return from da mission in Tholon. It tell Tylara dat she is to join black choir figtin undead on plains of death. She say her goodbyes to frends in party, den they go.

As dey walk away, both Primate and Hulda fade like ghosts until dey were gone.

This seem like grate honnor so try not to be sad.
High Father Lowlife Half-Orc
Posts Prior to 15/7/17 Sir Corbin Du Bec, Feudal Knight
Posts Prior to 1/2/17 Doctor Uriah Lubricious Creep
Posts Prior to 17/8/14 - Guild Protector Godric Godricson

DOF Kharach
Official PoP
Membership No:
Branch: Sheffield
Main character profession/calling: Mother Militant - Kharach
Secondary character profession/calling: Apprentice Scout

Re: Farewell to Primate of Karach

Post by DOF Kharach » 27 Aug 2019, 10:46

Wow... it actually happened then... she went and joined them...

Tylyra has not passed into our lord's halls, she has joined forces with The Black Choir - an incredibly old Kharachian order devoted to destroying the undead. Those who know me, know my holy symbol is a gift from them, and know of the power held within.

She has found new purpose, and the choir seem to have always kept an eye on her and I can only guess at their intent - but I know she is safe with them.

I know you can't see this and I don't know if you got my last raven, but I will do all I can to make you proud Ty. You will be missed.

Praise be to the patient Lord.
-Anna
In Faith and Service,
The Mother Militant - Anna Bower
Devoted Warrior of Kharach
Defender of the faith
Before August 2019 - Henry Granger

Elanor
Membership No:
Branch: Sheffield
Main character profession/calling: High Mother - Longstor
Secondary character profession/calling: Apprentice Mercenary

Post by Elanor » 27 Aug 2019, 16:10

I'll miss seeing her about, she's a top human. Sounds like she's off doing something great though.

I'll head over to see Two-Jobs with a bottle or two.

Best wishes
Tiffin Goodbread
High Mother Tiffin Goodbread
Halfling follower of Longstor
Esca

Co-proprietor of Moorgate Honey

Be excellent to each other

Jerimia Cotton
Membership No:
Branch: Hull
Main character profession/calling: Novice Priest - Tralda
Secondary character profession/calling: Journeyman Physician

Post by Jerimia Cotton » 27 Aug 2019, 19:53

Oh no, Primate Ty was a really nice Human. She always made me feel safe on missions in body and soul.

I hope she has fun with this choir thing, I've heard her sing in prayer loads of times, she has a nice singing voice.

Hugh
Hugh
Traldan Priest
Halfling Physician and Dragon

Before 4/5/19 Primate Korrin Hawke

GM Mercenaries
Official PoP
Membership No: HU0879

Post by GM Mercenaries » 27 Aug 2019, 21:01

I first met the Primate when she was a still a Mother of her Church. It was Tylyra that taught me to read and write during my convolesence and helped me prepare for my trial. She was then assigned to watch over me by during my parole to ensure that I had truely turned away from my previous life. She was never judgemental about my past. never looking down on me and always treating me with the same respect as she treat all that crossed her path.

During that time, she taught me more than just my letters. She taught me patience and mercy and the difference between Justice and revenge. One thing she never did though was to try and convert me to her church. when I asked her why she told me that she believed the Gods may have a different plan for me and while one day, I may fell a calling to join one of the Churches, I should seek instead my own path of service to Ithron and her people.

It was her guidence and her recommendation that freed me from my Parole, allowed me to advance to master in my guild and allowed me to take my Fathers place as a captain in the Grey Wolves.

Since then I stood with her when we fought against the forces of Victor Stone. I have travelled far with her and never once had she faltered in her lords work, nor in her assumed duty to me.

I will freely admit I wept at her departure. She was my closest friend and confident. However, I know that I have to accept that her duty to me is now done. I must stand and make my own way she makes hers with the Black Choir.

I understand that my loss matters little compared to that of her church. I understand little about the ways of the chruches and her duties when not adventuring. What I do know is that she was proud of her church, and proud to serve you. She did not see herself as the head, but rather as its servant. Her life was dedicated to Her Lord Kharach, and to Ithron. She served all, from the King to the lowliest outcast, without judgement but with kindness and respect.

She will be missed by all
General Kaelin Ring
Commander of The Grey WolvesFort Holme, Grimsberg
Falconberg Grand Champion 1019
P.Borough dueling tourny and Tees Valley Melee winner 1019

((OOC- Chris Hayward. Hull Branch))
-------------------------
Pre 31/10/2018 Havakk

TimmyTheNarwhal
Membership No: HU1048
Main character profession/calling: Kindred - Tralda
Secondary character profession/calling: Journeyman Physician
Third Profession/Calling: Apprentice Scout

Post by TimmyTheNarwhal » 27 Aug 2019, 21:48

I first met primate Tylyra when I began to adventure as an apprentice. She taught me some of the similarities between Longstor and Karach and was always thankful for her presence when facing the undead.

While she was in Tholon I was myself in Amnor dealing with Krygonites. I wish I could have been there to see her receive this honour but was lucky enough to acquire a Holy Relic of Karach and the lady Crowa. I only wish she was here to guide me as I wield these blades in her honour.

will miss you Primate may Karach guide your soul and welcome you to his halls when you are done fighting forever.
Pippin "Pip" Newtan
Devotee to the Good Lady Tralda
Journeyman Physician
Ithrons Biggest Halfling
Slayer of Dark Elves, Warder of Undead, Catcher of Douglases