Vleyborian Visions

Pinned to every local church noticeboard.
Kirbym029
Membership No: LD1068
Branch: Leeds
Main character profession/calling: Father Priest - Vleybor
Secondary character profession/calling: Journeyman Physician

Vleyborian Visions

Post by Kirbym029 »

On my last mission out in the Derwenshire area I received a vision, in this vision there was darkness everywhere except for where I stood in a spotlight of my Ladies light, while stood in the light I was warmed by the feeling of her presance, but then I walked into the darkness and the vision ended, when I came out of this vision I went blind for a while afterwards, around five minuets. after this the mages in my party could see a necromantic aura around my holy symbol. After this the Kharachian Priest Ajax and a Corvus that was talking to him checked to see if my soul was okay, luckily it was, after this, I asked if Ajax and the Corvus would be willing to cleanse my symbol to try and rid it of this new taint. They did so and the Corvus said "it was like putting a drop of holy water in a sea of Necromantic energy"

Since then I have confirmed that this same vision and blindness has happened to the Primate and Defender, as well as Orian, a new kindred of the faith, and I witnessed it happen to Granny on the Saturday of the Spring Moot, I think it is fair to say at this point that all Vleyborians are receiving this vision.

On the Sunday I recieved another vision. I was stood with my brother Father Torgeir of the Crowan faith and some others, sharing a drink, in celebration of our succesful battles, then I was suddenly struck blind once again. This time however felt more ominous, and about thirty seconds later I realised that while I could hear anything going on around me, I could not her the answer to any of my questions, apparently they were responding to what I was saying, but I could not hear it, then when I was lead to a chair and sat down all noise faded and another vision started.

In this one I found myself in a forest stood near a black throne, the throne appeared to be sized for a human, the trees in the forest around us as I looked closer were pestilential and decaying in nature, I could see through the forest into a desolate land, and on the other side of this desolate landscape I could see a religious aura. I then felt a presence in the throne and turned to look, but the throne was so dark I felt that just to stare upon that darkness would not allow me to ever see again. I spoke to the entity on the throne wanting to know who it was, and what I was seeing, but I felt that the being on the throne could not hear me. When the being spoke, I could hear that they were trying to say something, but I could not grasp the words. Not knowing what was happening and wanting to know more I tried to move towards the religious aura I saw in the distance, but I then awoke from the vision. My sight and hearing were restored but I felt slightly despondent for a while afterwards, whenever I asked a question for a while after that, although I got a response and could hear it from my fellow adventurers, it felt to me that if I were to ask a question it wouldn’t be answered.

From what I know I am the only one to recieve this vision so far, but I have a feeling that if it is anything like the last one then all Vleyborians may recieve one similar if not the same.

I don't know if it's because of the feeling of dispair from the vision itself but after the vision my thoughts went to a worst case scenario. All I could think was that our Defender of Faith said a holy crature of our Lady, Ethil, said that Vleybor herself was going to try and deal with the Morotis situation peacefully, I cannot help but think that these two visions represent that Morotis was not open to peace or redemption, and he has somehow captured her. Again, I hope this is wrong and I will be spending as much time as possible fasting and praying to our Lady for guidance.

Yours in Faith,
Bryan,
Vlayborian Father,
Apprentice Physician,
Kirk Leigh Resident.
bequietbailey
Membership No: NE0954
Branch: Newcastle
Main character profession/calling: Supplicant Priest - Crowa
Pronouns: They/He (IC She/Her)

Re: Vleyborian Visions

Post by bequietbailey »

You know my theory on it, Father. I shall look into my suspicions as best I can and shall get back to you with anything I find
Supplicant Sirona Erling of Crowa
Keeper of Oswald

'I have to be the last to leave, not the first to arrive'

Posts prior to Summerfest 2022 - Mother Nehn'Navir

OOC: Bailey Erikson, They/He
Chaplain Griffin
Official PoP
Membership No:
Branch: Edinburgh
Main character profession/calling: High Father - Crowa

Post by Chaplain Griffin »

The vision of the decaying forest is awfully similar to what my Cousin, Amelia Ghilchrist of the church of Longstor saw when speaking with a Corvus a few months ago. The desolate land matches a vision my lady Crowa gifted me with recently, of her forces, my brothers and sisters, standing side by side on the border of Elysium waiting to do battle. We faced out onto a desolate land, devoid of life. My educated guess is not appropriate for so public a board as this.
Mackenzie Ghilchrist
Chaplain to the Griffin Order

Posts before 05/04/22 - Other Crowans
DangerNoodle
Membership No: ED0981
Main character profession/calling: Special
Pronouns: they/them (IC: She)
Secondary character profession/calling: Guild Senior Scout

Post by DangerNoodle »

AS PER MY NEW POST, ANYONE WHO HAS HAD RELIGIOUS VISIONS PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME ASAP

THANKS
HUG
RANGER HUG MCKORMICK
OF THE HAVEAGULL MILITIA
ENTREPRENEUR
THE ROOT OF ALL KNOWLEDGE IS COMMUNICATION
━━
Prior:
Reverie Metanoia, apprentice of Sehkemut (Sept 21-Nov 21)
High Primate Carlin 'Tigs' Apolinar of Crowa (Mar 18-Sept 21)
Chaplain Griffin
Official PoP
Membership No:
Main character profession/calling: High Father - Crowa

Post by Chaplain Griffin »

and you are making demands of me why? Goblin?
Mackenzie Ghilchrist
Chaplain to the Griffin Order

Posts before 05/04/22 - Other Crowans
bequietbailey
Membership No: NE0954
Branch: Newcastle
Main character profession/calling: Supplicant Priest - Crowa
Pronouns: They/He (IC She/Her)

Post by bequietbailey »

As a friend, Chaplain, the scout is trying to put together a detailed record of all the visions everyone has had.

Now is not the time for sharp remarks on public notices, but to band together and sort out what we are seeing. Please.

Scout, I shall send you what I can remember of what visions I have had

Praise be to the seven
Supplicant Sirona Erling of Crowa
Keeper of Oswald

'I have to be the last to leave, not the first to arrive'

Posts prior to Summerfest 2022 - Mother Nehn'Navir

OOC: Bailey Erikson, They/He
DangerNoodle

Post by DangerNoodle »

Chaplain Griffin wrote: 07 May 2022, 13:25 and you are making demands of me why? Goblin?
BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO HELP SAVE THE WORLD FROM AN UNDEAD THREAT
CHAPLAIN

I EVEN SAID PLEASE

HUG
RANGER HUG MCKORMICK
OF THE HAVEAGULL MILITIA
ENTREPRENEUR
━━
Prior:
DOF Vleybor
Official PoP
Membership No:
Main character profession/calling: Father Militant - Vleybor
Secondary character profession/calling: Journeyman Physician
Third Profession/Calling: Apprentice Mercenary

Post by DOF Vleybor »

Mack. I'd appreciate you not talking down to my daughter like that. Hug, this is something we have spoken about in the past. Many small minded people will only see your outward appearance, and whilst it may be hard sometimes, we must weather the storm of abuse. I cannot stop the insults and holier-than-thou type of talking and for that I am sorry. I only hope that rescuing you from a life of indentured servitude to the life of a free citizen of Ithron is in itself, enough so that you can at least attempt to have a normal fulfilling life. I consider myself a very proud and lucky person to be your father.
Father Militant Kenneth McKormick
Defender of the Faith of Vleybor.
Reaver91
Membership No: 0883
Branch: Leeds
Main character profession/calling: Master Alchemist (Master Distiller)
Pronouns: They/Them (PC=He)
Secondary character profession/calling: Kindred - Rolbor
Third Profession/Calling: Apprentice Scout

Post by Reaver91 »

Chaplain, as someone who witnessed Hugs bravery and determination first hand this past week, I respectfully request you treat them with due respect.

Hug was instrumental in taking down Thiel at the Spring Moot, and they gained the respect of many, many adventurers.

Seven blessings,
Finnian "Skittles" Skalitz

Master Alchemist.
Coinmaster
of House Eanwulf.
Lorewalker of Rolbor.
Brewer of Thielsbane &
Chroma Fatalium.
Storyteller & Historian.

(Kai Wortley - 0883
Leeds Trainee Ref)
Pre 09/19 = Ex PCs.
DangerNoodle

Post by DangerNoodle »

DOF Vleybor wrote: 07 May 2022, 22:54 Mack. I'd appreciate you not talking down to my daughter like that. Hug, this is something we have spoken about in the past. Many small minded people will only see your outward appearance, and whilst it may be hard sometimes, we must weather the storm of abuse. I cannot stop the insults and holier-than-thou type of talking and for that I am sorry. I only hope that rescuing you from a life of indentured servitude to the life of a free citizen of Ithron is in itself, enough so that you can at least attempt to have a normal fulfilling life. I consider myself a very proud and lucky person to be your father.
THANKS DAD
YOU'VE GIVEN ME LOTS TO BE THANKFUL FOR
I'M VERY PROUD AND LUCKY TO BE YOUR DAUGHTER
I LOVE YOU
bequietbailey wrote: 07 May 2022, 14:00 As a friend, Chaplain, the scout is trying to put together a detailed record of all the visions everyone has had.

Now is not the time for sharp remarks on public notices, but to band together and sort out what we are seeing. Please.

Scout, I shall send you what I can remember of what visions I have had

Praise be to the seven
THANK YOU NEHN'NAVIR
FOR BOTH THE SUPPORT AND THE INFORMATION YOU'RE GONNA SEND
I APPRECIATE BOTH
PRAISE BE
Reaver91 wrote: 07 May 2022, 22:57 Chaplain, as someone who witnessed Hugs bravery and determination first hand this past week, I respectfully request you treat them with due respect.

Hug was instrumental in taking down Thiel at the Spring Moot, and they gained the respect of many, many adventurers.

Seven blessings,
THANKS SKALITZ I WORKED REALLY HARD TO BE HELPFUL AGAINST THE THREATS AND WILL CONTINUE MY MISSION TO FIGHT MOROTIS AND ANY OTHER RELEVANT THREATS EVEN IF SOME PEOPLE AREN'T AS COOPERATIVE AS OTHERS

HUG
RANGER HUG MCKORMICK
OF THE HAVEAGULL MILITIA
ENTREPRENEUR
━━
Prior: