Question for President Candidate

Xyleth
Membership No:
Branch: Portsmouth
Main character profession/calling: Master - Necromancer

Question for President Candidate

Post by Xyleth » 10 Nov 2017, 16:43

Naomi,

First off thank you for putting your head above the parapet and standing for such an important post. Without people willing to do what you have done we wouldn't be the society we are :)

I do have a question related to your manifesto. Your first section is titled 'Who are you and why are you Qualified?' and while it majors heavily on answering the first question it's left me in the dark on the second. Being president of a society like Fools and Heroes is not an easy job - could you please give a little more information on what talents and experience you bring from your life outside the hobby that you feel make you qualified for the role?
J.P. Gruntfuttock the third
Master Necromancer
A.K.A Ben Price, PO424

LittleLion
Membership No:
Branch: St Helens
Main character profession/calling: Guildsman Physician

Re: Question for the candidate for President

Post by LittleLion » 10 Nov 2017, 17:00

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your question!
Like anyone who comes into the role we do so to take part as an active member of the society. The society is full of people from all walks of life from Doctors, to Engineers, to shop workers, to bar staff. I myself have have been key holder to a BnB and through recent years been an avid customer service worker. I deal with people on a daily basis and I am usually in charge of resolving any complaints brought to my attention. I have never had any negative reviews of my complaint handling policies.
I won't pretend to have the perfect qualification of 'have been a president before' but I am confident in the roll and my commitment will see me through.

I will now hand the mic over to good'ol RON who is also standing with me. He doesn't talk, but he sure is committed.
"Is it ded?.. No?... We'l stab it agen then!"
~Sgian

Prior to May 2019- Mint
Prior to May 2018 - Primate Nova Lamb
Prior to February 2017 - Apprentice Yeejani Fen'harel
Prior to January 2017 - HMR Loewin Honeydew.