Heresy Trials

The_CC
Ministry of Truth
Membership No:

Heresy Trials

Post by The_CC » 10 Sep 2018, 07:21

If you were convicted of heresy, you have three options.

1) Appeal ic to the Chief Justice to have your sentence overturned.

2) Appeal ic to the Chief Justice and Undercouncil to have the punishment altered so you can remain Primate.

3) Appeal ooc to the Rules Committee about the referee call made on the day (which was mine). The 4 SRs will examine my reasoning and your counter argument and issue a ruling. If you are still not happy you can appeal to the Exec.

All three of these means of appeal are done the same way, email via your LO. 1 and 2 go to me, 3 goes to the SRs.

I would also appreciate it if any and all harrassment of the players who carried out the investigation and arrests stops right now. They did their ic job as is right and proper, decisions to try and convict were made by me. Pack it in.

If you want to discuss this with me directly, Wednesdays 7-10pm is open season on Facebook, have at it. If you want an official response to anything, email via your LO please.
Steve Morley
Campaign Co-ordinator
Didn't do it, wasn't me, you can't prove anything.

The_CC
Ministry of Truth
Membership No:

Re: Heresy Trials

Post by The_CC » 10 Sep 2018, 07:39

Should have added:-

No punishments are carried out until ic appeals to the Chief Justice are complete. No-one is branded or lashed yet, unless they have accepted that and are not appealing.
Steve Morley
Campaign Co-ordinator
Didn't do it, wasn't me, you can't prove anything.